[documentation] Drupal FAQ

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Fri Jan 13 06:27:08 UTC 2006

I couldn't find a suitable FAQ for Drupal users, only one that was generally classified as FAQ, and that got me thinking:

1. Rename "FAQ" to "Contributor's FAQ"   [1]
2. Create a new FAQ "User's FAQ"   [2]
3. Maintain both of these FAQ's as the Contributor's FAQ seems to be totally unmaintained.

I have done #1 and #2 and intend to do #3. I will scourge the mailing lists and forums for questions that are frequently asked, and post them there as I identified questions that occurs frequently enough.

If you have any frequent questions to add to these pages, please leave them as comments on the "User's FAQ" (as that one is not published and currently considered a working document) but clearly mark them as "User" or "Contributor" content.

[1] http://drupal.org/node/22567
[2] http://drupal.org/node/44547

Thanks!

Kobus