[documentation] Accessibility Page

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at cortextcommunications.com
Sat Jan 14 02:30:52 UTC 2006

Just added a page about Drupal's accessibility compliance:

http://drupal.org/node/44661

I've tested all the core themes, but only with book content pages. We
should really make a checklist of pages and test them across all the
core themes.

By the way, yes of course, the page itself fails accessibility
compliance!

Just a minor thing, but hopefully we can get Bluebeach to be accessible.

We should also have a page about Drupal producing code that validates,
many other CMS applications don't, so it is a feature to be proud off.

Best regards,

Robert