[documentation] Accessibility Page

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at cortextcommunications.com
Sat Jan 14 13:10:53 UTC 2006

On 14 Jan 2006, at 10:12, Dries Buytaert wrote:
> Not sure this should be the third page in the handbook.

You want to move it to the first page? ;-)

Seriously, I think it should be in the About handbook, but not sure
where.

We also need a page about Drupal's valid output, and the two pages
should be at a similar level and position.

By the way, does anyone else feel the 'Feature overview' page is a bit
buried, shouldn't this be a top level page in 'About' handbook?

Best regards,

Robert