[documentation] A New Approach to Drupal Tutorials

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Sun Jan 15 16:28:10 UTC 2006

Hello, all,

I'd like to put my .02 into the mix in support of this idea. As a person
who has written tutorials on my web site and who has been meaning to
copy these tutorials onto drupal.org for literally a few months, I think
this would be a great way to collect more quality content to help people
get started using drupal.

Cheers,

Bill

--