[documentation] Drupal.org: clarifying the Cron alias'

Spz Toid spztoid at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 20:26:27 UTC 2006

--> And we might want to wait a little more till we can identify specific
areas that need improvement in the structure and we're sure that's what we
want going forward..

Right. I hope y'all don't mind my raising the issue here. It's just that I'm
editing the install docs, and at the end (cron section, last to-do item for
installers) I want to refer the reader to drupal.org/cron for more in-depth
instruction (seeing as how we have a page at that address); and suggest we
look at the paths of such key handbook alias' as Cron, to reflect the actual
handbook TOC.