[documentation] Drupal.org: clarifying the Cron alias'

Spz Toid spztoid at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 22:30:21 UTC 2006

--> well, if we are doing this.  I would prefer
drupal.org/handbook/somethinginthehandbook

Thank you, that's also the input I was hoping to receive.

I'll now x-ref to drupal.org/handbook/cron

I raised the issue request here: http://drupal.org/node/44864

kinda off-topic but in case anyone is waiting for my installation doc
contrib.: I've updated the original installation document, but I haven't
taken the time to release it just yet. Because the original document
instructs solely using the shell to install Drupal on Linux, I'm now using
the edited doc to create instructions for the phpmyadmin, and refining as
desirable. I'm also trying not to lose any glorious ascii formatting, as
this doc has always been distributed with the core.

A week ago I wrote that I hoped to finish on Sunday. Thank goodness I didn't
bother to specify which Sunday!