[documentation] [bug] Admin > Settings > Menu - Post authoring form settings message is incomprehensible

Boris Mann drupal-docs at drupal.org
Mon Jan 16 07:29:23 UTC 2006

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/44912
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/44912

 Project:      Documentation
 Version:      <none>
 Component:    Misc
 Category:     bug reports

"
On each post authoring form there is a menu settings pane. This setting
allows you to limit what is displayed in the parent item drop-down menu
of that pane. This can be used to force new menu items to be created in
the primary links menu or to hide admin menu items.

"
I read this several times and concluded that it probably makes sense in
Dutch or German, but I couldn't figure out what it was trying to say. In
fact, I might still be wrong.

My suggestion:

"
Select the parent menu from which you would like to be able to select
primary links.

"
Should we log against Documentation or against the module in question
directly? I'm hoping people that could write better are more likely to
look here.

Boris Mann