[documentation] Call for help: 160 links to be added to project pages and module help pages

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Mon Jan 16 20:24:50 UTC 2006

Hi, Boris has raised an important issue that I think can be a
discrete contribution to the handbooks.  We often discuss things at
length on this list and I think this is simple task that will give
important improvements.  In particular I am looking for people who
are lurking on the list wanting to help but not sure they know enough
to help.

These 80+ pages:
http://drupal.org/handbook/modules
http://drupal.org/handbook/config/contribmodules

Each need a link to the module's project page here: http://drupal.org/
project/Modules or http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/
modules/.  Each of the project pages also need a link back to the
handbook page.

Any takers?

Cheers,
Kieran