[documentation] Feedback wanted: how non-coders/new users can contribute to Drupal

Charlie Lowe cel4145 at cyberdash.com
Mon Jan 16 21:35:16 UTC 2006

Kieran Lal wrote:

> Have you looked at these?
> http://drupal.org/node/10259
> http://drupal.org/node/36602
> http://drupal.org/node/42941

Then there is this one on forum posting which has how to behave
instructions:

http://drupal.org/forum-posting

So we do have some overlapping content here, each with it's own merit.
What I'm wondering is if users will stop reading these kinds of pages
after the first couple (I would). Perhaps we need a more unified set of
pages that directly address the issues being covered in these, but do so
with less repetition? In other words, one document of two or more pages
that are designed to work together as a whole rather than a set of
obviously independent documents.