[documentation] Call for help: 160 links to be added to project pages and module help pages

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Jan 17 06:53:34 UTC 2006

>> There has been a call for help here, but in almost 12 hours, a lot
>> of discussion has been going on, but no consensus, and no takers.
>>

> Actually Boris and Thom have stepped forward to help. But we need more.

My apologies - I did not notice that someone has been taking up this task in any mail until the last one where Boris said he was doing 2-3 per night.

I have no objections about external links wiht a target. As for internal links as "administration" could work, but I am not sure  about that and hence will stay neutral on the decision.

Kobus