Don't see link back to handbook on tagadelic and buddylist WAS:Re: [documentation] Call for help: 160 links to be added to project pages and module help pages

Roland "Bryght" Tanglao roland at bryght.com
Tue Jan 17 07:14:23 UTC 2006

OK, I'll do 2 or 3 a day too starting tomorrow too. I don't see the
link back to the  handbook page on tagadelic,
http://drupal.org/project/tagadelic,
or on buddylist,
http://drupal.org/project/buddylist

Am I missing something?
--
...Roland Tanglao, Chief Blogging Officer, Bryght, www.bryght.com
HOSTED 'Web 2.0' websites for organizations and communities