[documentation] Help w/ drawing a tree

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Thu Jan 19 00:12:04 UTC 2006

Kieran Lal wrote:
> On Jan 18, 2006, at 1:01 PM, Karoly Negyesi wrote:
>>
>> Kobus & Russell gave back my faith in this list.
>>
> If you are looking for faith, here's evidence that hundreds of people
> people who are helped by the docs team work every
> day: http://drupal.org/handbook/most-popular-pages
>
> Here's a list of recent contributions http://drupal.org/handbook/updates
Just the other day I was made aware that the names on the handbook
updates page are not of authors of the pages, but of the people who
approved the pages for publication. (Who wrote what remains a mystery.)
So in fact there are possibly or probably more people contributing than
the names on that list.

I just thought I'd mention that in case there are others who have been
as much in the dark about this as I have.

Laura