[documentation] Re: documentation Digest, Vol 14, Issue 61

Gunnar Langemark gunnar at langemark.com
Thu Jan 19 19:36:09 UTC 2006

Just to make it clear.
I think the Drupal documentation is very good and thorough.
I also think it is improving with speed right now.
I'm quite happy.

The suggested structure need not be fixed in any way. It is probably
best to start off where Boris suggested.
It could be a good "little" project to consider a standard structure for
this kind of documentation though - but not as an add on. We don't need
MORE documentation to maintain. We just need better. Even if it is quite
good already.

Best
Gunnar