[documentation] A suggestion to improve drupal.org handbooks

Charlie Lowe cel4145 at cyberdash.com
Sun Jan 22 01:59:02 UTC 2006

Kieran Lal wrote:

> The project form is listed below.  Certainly you could update the form,
> but the real challenge is getting it filled out.  Giving developers
> better tools is a good idea.  Expecting them to stop coding to make time
> for documentation is a bit of a losing battle.

Unfortunately, this does seem to be the case. At the same time, I wonder
if we updated the project form with additional fields if that would not
at least encourage people to provide additional information; it also may
be that they aren't even thinking about what information is needed.
Seems worth a shot even if it doesn't get used that often.