[documentation] Help w/ drawing a tree

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Sat Jan 21 09:05:55 UTC 2006

Dries Buytaert wrote:

>> You are correct -- the handbook updates page column should list
>> "Last edited by" or "Last revised by". Remember, this is a custom
>> coded page.
>

> It shows the name of the person who made the last revision.  Maybe
> the problem is that if you moderate a page (eg. approve it) without
> touching anything else, it creates a new revision too?

That would be the case, yes.

>   Gerhard?  Not  sure if this is a bug or not.

No, I don't think it is, or at least it is not a revisions bug.

>   Either way, until this gets fixed,  make sure to uncheck the 'create
> new revision' checkbox before you  moderate the page.

The problem is that approving a post also counts as editing if you use
the node/nnn/edit form.

If you use the special form on admin/node it won't count as editing and
no new revision should be created.

Cheers,
    Gerhard