[documentation] Most downloaded modules that need administration help pages written

Gunnar Langemark gunnar at langemark.com
Sun Jan 22 20:17:37 UTC 2006

Hi

Kieran Lal wrote:
> Gunnar,
> Here is the top downloads.  Some are themes.  Let me know what pages
> you want created and I'll create them for you.  Just file the html
> formatted administration help as a documentation issue we will
> populate that page.
> Here are examples: http://drupal.org/handbook/modules
> Here is the format for creating administration help
> pages: http://drupal.org/node/24268
>
> You don't have to be an expert at using Drupal.  More often than not
> just getting a start will bring people to help and improve your
> documentation.
I'd like to take on just a couple to get started.
phptemplate is in core in 4.7 - so maybe it does not need a maintainer
as much as some of the other modules.

Let's just say I'll begin with image, flexinode, tinymce and event.

Don't worry. I've been using Drupal for almost 4 years now, I'm a
seasoned documentation writer, have a past in e-learning and
instructional design, and have worked with computermedia and
communication for the past 15 years. So the only concern must be that I
have too little time between business plans, family and job - and the
fact that english is my second language.

Best
Gunnar