[documentation] Proposal for a "Contributing to Drupal" handbook section

Lee Hunter lee.hunter at hum.com
Sat Mar 8 17:00:23 UTC 2008

This sounds like an excellent, however most of what you're describing as
top-level subsections seem to be  fairly trivial (i.e. not enough content
for a top level subsection) and the one that is really substantial
(Contribute Code) would be a better fit for the developer guide.

I would suggest rather than think of this as a whole new "book", that it be
done more along the lines of a white paper with no more than a page for each
of the subsections. Where there's a more lengthy discussion and a number of
procedures (Contribute Code) just provide links to other sections.

Lee H.