[documentation] Proposal for a "Contributing to Drupal" handbook section

Geoff Butterfield geoff.butterfield at edutopia.org
Sun Mar 9 00:34:54 UTC 2008

I think this needs to be clearer.  There are so many potential ways
(and motivations)  to interact with the community that "talk" seems
limited.

For reference:

"Talk With The Community" (originally titled "Communication" -- is
there a better title for this?) links to a page describing the various
ways to communicate within the Drupal community -- including, but not
limited to: Forums, IRC, mailing lists, the issue queue, Pro Services
listings, and a list of important external sites (e.g.
groups.drupal.org, the Dojo).

Perhaps something more active, like "Getting Involved."

Geoff