[documentation] Feedback Needed on Simple Improvement to D.O.

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Sun Mar 9 03:05:02 UTC 2008

Documenters,

I've put in a suggestion to the issue queue for infrastructure that forum
posts which had not been responded to be sticky, float to the top of lists.

Here is the post.
http://drupal.org/node/231061

I'd like feedback on the idea. And if you think it is good, then a "+1" in
the queue would help. So far no-one has responded to it. (I only posted it
yesterday which was the code sprint, so I'm not assuming negative response).

I spoke to Derek after the d.o. panel, not about this idea specifically, but
about the advisability of making small improvements to d.o. now, even as a
big effort is being made for a major overhaul. He and I agreed that moving
forward on doable, small changes that can be implemented in the short run
without significant overhead costs serves to help the planners of the
overhaul, essentially testing out ideas.

Let me know what you think.

Shai