[documentation] Summary from March 20 IRC meeting

Steven Peck sepeck at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 23:36:51 UTC 2008

I like the outline and see this as the replacement for drupal.org/about
The stuff that doesn't fit can go elsewhere.

Weekend evenings (PST) I tend to be raiding with my guild in World of
Warcraft.  As I have run IRC on a separate system I can participate to
a degree.   As my wife works various unpredictable week day evenings
my attention depends on my kids occupying themselves :)  I do tend to
be home around 6ish pm PST

Steven