[documentation] Feedback for the Contributing section

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Thu Mar 27 01:54:28 UTC 2008

Just a reminder that folks should feel free to discuss/toss out ideas/
concerns to the list *prior* to the meeting as well. If you have
thoughts banging around, please share them so we can all chew on them
a bit before Saturday. Ths is especially true for folks who may not be
able to make the meeting so we can represent and incorporate your
thoughts.

I am particularly interested in what people think about the idea of
using our new "Contributing " outline as the spine for the About
Drupal book. Where would the existing things fit next to or in our
outline?

- Addi