[documentation] Documentation taxonomy?

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Sat Sep 6 15:42:19 UTC 2008

I, too, was originally thinking that we could form_alter the select
list out for regular users but I guess depending on what we put in
there it may be useful to let users flag pages as well. This wouldn't
make much sense now probably but *if* we decide to open editing to
regular users, it would make more sense. I still lean towards removing
it but want to leave the option open if people feel strongly one way
or the other.

I have created an issue in the queue (http://drupal.org/node/304826)
about this so we can define what terms should be in the list.
Everyone, let's  hammer on it and come up with a good, tight list of
terms and then we can move it on to the webmasters queue for
implementation.

Benjamin, I've added your module to the list of modules for review for
docs team use, particularly in light of the coming redesign. I'll
carry that conversation itself to another thread though.

Thanks for the feedback!
- Addi (add1sun)