[documentation] scheduling and calendars

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Mon Sep 15 14:21:44 UTC 2008

Patrick Teglia wrote:
> Why don't we setup a Google Calendar?  It will supply RSS, can be made
> public, and can cover categories.

I'd really like to see us working within the Drupal toolset first. Part
of my thinking behind the iCal option was for people who do want to use
another calendar program (I have to admit that I mostly use paper and
downloaded templates from www.diyplanner.com).

I'm happy to explore g.d.o first. I'm sure if I've got this itch to
scratch there will be other groups who might benefit from having a
similar toolset. Of course if it all comes up fail we should look at
using an offsite option as well. :)

regards,
emma
PS Thanks for adding me as an admin, Add1sun, I'll play around with
things this week and report back on my findings.

--
Emma Jane Hogbin, B.Sc.
work: www.xtrinsic.com