[documentation] Which books/pages to restrict?

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Wed Sep 24 13:53:21 UTC 2008

Wheeee! Spamming the docs list today. :-)

The move to open editing rights is going to be on us soon. The
attendant issues are getting cleared up so once the Getting Involved
book is done this weekend, we should turn our attention to preparing
for opening edit rights.

The last big task before we can is to identify what should be "locked"
and only accessible to the docs team, and then change the input format
for them.

We have already talked about the Getting Started guide, but do we mean
the whole book or just sections of it (like the version stuff and
Features, mission, etc)? Are there other sections of the handbook we
want to limit? I'd like to try to not limit very much stuff. The idea
here is to let people help. :-) So, please respond with your thoughts
so we can get a specific list of pages to locked.

Thanks
- Addi (add1sun)