[documentation] Getting Involved book is born

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Sat Sep 27 14:53:53 UTC 2008

I have gotten the bulk of moving and stub page creation done for the
Getting Involved book. There is a list of issues with work still to do
on the main landing page now: http://drupal.org/getting-involved. The
most important tasks are getting incomplete pages filled out and
continuing to reorganize the Contribute code section. i am going to
keep chipping away at that over the weekend so if you would like to
help with that, please coordinate with me.

Thanks for everyone's help on this. We are almost there. :-) I will be
in and out over the weekend but feel free to ping me if you have
questions and use the #drupal-docs IRC channel to work on things
together.

Thanks
- Addi (add1sun)