[documentation] D7 core docs sprint #1

Peter Dowling pwdowling at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 22:17:59 UTC 2009

Ilyse (and anyone needing it).  Here is a quick document showing step by
step how to set up Chatzilla which is an IRC client that works as a
Firefox add-on.  That is probably the easiest way to start since it is
free and should work on any machine you have firefox on.  It includes a
cheatsheet of basic commands to get you started at the end.

http://bit.ly/FN5ck

Much more information about using IRC to connect with the Drupal
community can be found here...

http://drupal.org/irc

The specific channel you'll need to connect to for documentation sprints
would be #drupal-docs so in the document I attached just substitute
#drupal-docs where it says which room you want to connect to.

Regards,

Peter (winstond on IRC)