[documentation] Some thoughts

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri Aug 7 22:00:34 UTC 2009

Sheri and Elyse,

I'd offer to be in IRC or available by email as you install your site... but
I turn off my computer for 25 hours starting in about 45 minutes to observe
the Jewish sabbath. This is a great respite from all my screen time. But if
it were another time, I would be available.

In the instructions I wrote, I mentioned that long cvs command to download a
fresh Drupal install. I mentioned you use that command to download to your
computer or the web hosts computer. Presumably you want to do that at your
web host's computer... and you need to be logged into that computer via SSH
in order to do that.

Good luck with your install,

best,

Shai