[documentation] Some thoughts

Steve Dondley s at dondley.com
Fri Aug 7 22:50:04 UTC 2009

I'm not going to get into a point by point rebuttal over my advice.
You can choose to ignore it and this will be my last post on this. But
you stated:

"I've walked away from Drupal for 2 main reasons.
1. Documentation is way over my head.
2. Outside of the forum, it feels unfriendly."

All I'm saying is that if you really want to stick to it this time
around and have success contributing, then develop a thicker skin.
Don't take things personally if your aren't treated like a rock star
because you want to help the community. That is all.