[documentation] Some thoughts

adept digital evolution techlists at ade.pt
Fri Aug 7 23:16:21 UTC 2009

On 08-07-2009 7:12 PM, Steve Dondley wrote:
>> she didn't get discouraged and slink off. she took the time to find this
>> project's list and posted a thoughtful honest message for us to read.
>>

> Per her original post, she did slink off, twice before. And I offered
> advice so she doesn't slink off a third time.

the last two times she was attempting to /use/ drupal and ran into
roadblocks because of the way the docs are written. i have had the same
experience.

this time she was attempting to find a way to pitch in on revisions
those docs to help fix the situation. big diff

'nuf. shari's fine, we can stop now