[documentation] need help with PDO requirement

adept digital evolution techlists at ade.pt
Fri Aug 21 17:18:11 UTC 2009

On 08-21-2009 12:12 PM, TechnoSophos wrote:
> Did you try the install and it failed already, or are you just trying
> to check everything before trying the install?
>
> Sorry, I'm not totally understanding.

Sorry if i was unclear, I joined the documentation project to make
myself a Real Life Guinea Pig. I am trying to follow the installation
docs and am helping to edit so they are intelligible to mere mortals
like me. :-)

(don't worry, I have plenty of experience with documentation, just not
with Drupal, Unix or php!)

based on what I've heard so far I am willing to proceed with the install
script (no i did not try yet, I was trying to follow the instructions
about the PDO requirements first)

i'll report back

kazar