[documentation] Redefining the "docs team"

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Wed Jan 7 22:36:28 UTC 2009

On Jan 7, 2009, at 3:43 PM, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> Accurate numbers are always better. I'm also fine with the list
> being an
> alphabetical list for all contributors, and scrapping the numeric
> ranking. It can always be generated as a stat from time to time if
> need be.

OK, I've submitted an issue and a patch at http://drupal.org/node/
355767. Basically it gets rid of the editor page and goes back to just
a contributor page. That page just lists names of anyone who has
created or edited a handbook page. It is ordered by most recent
edits. ;-) So if you want to be at the top, keep up the good work.

I also removed the lead text on the Maintainer page so we can edit
that as we see fit without needing to do a patch to the module every
time. That means we can still discuss/change wording as we go.

- Addi