[documentation] Docs survey

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Wed Jan 14 01:37:49 UTC 2009

On Jan 13, 2009, at 4:13 PM, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:

> Addison Berry wrote:
>> DRAFT DOCUMENTATION SURVEY
>
> I would put the "contribution" questions into a second survey and
> include a question on "Can we follow up with additional surveys." Make
> it so short that people will always say yes to more surveys. :) It's
> like the theory on instructional videos: I don't have time for 30
> minutes, but I do have 7 x 5 minutes.

Hm, my first reaction was "it's only a few more questions" but I can
see the point of keeping contributions a discrete survey. I would like
that information earlier rather than later in the year though so how
often do folks think we can get away with surveys without being
annoying? ;-)

I wasn't sure if we should try capturing contact info for survey
takers. I was just going to make it an open, anonymous survey, so "Can
we do more" would be moot. If folks think it is worthwhile to ask for
an email (not require) then we could ask something like "may we notify
you about further surveys?" or some such. Thoughts?

- Addi