[documentation] Change the "Join Documentation Team" component

John Noceda john at noceda.net
Wed Jan 21 15:55:07 UTC 2009

"Documentation Editors" and "Documentation Editing Team" mean every
registered user on drupal.org, IMO

Documentation Administrators? But the component "Documentation Administrator
Application" is too long.

Documentation Admin Application?

Docs Administrator Application?

Be a Documentation Administrator?