[documentation] Drupal on the web

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Thu Jan 29 23:49:04 UTC 2009

Hey all, this was a thought from Tim and I wanted to have the team
have a think on it. If we do add a list like this, we'd probably need
to lock it down and have guidelines for what could/should be included.
I'm also not sure of the best place to actually put this. I'd be -1 to
adding company accounts, I'd prefer to keep it "official" stuff only.

- Addi