[documentation] New handbook section proposal: "Community Initiatives"

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Fri Jan 30 23:38:01 UTC 2009

Sorry for the delay. Had one more quick chat with Angie and I agree
with John, that this isn't really "documentation." So, we'll leave
Community Initiatives as a top-level book and link to it where
appropriate. It is already has an alias (http://drupal.org/community-initiatives
) and is linked from Getting Involved landing page. I have reopened an
issue and attached a new patch to remove the patch spotlight and add
the CI link to the block (http://drupal.org/node/
341070#comment-1230034). Feel free to sprinkle liberally where it
makes sense.

I'll start setting up the Documentation projects section this weekend
and we can remove the tabs from the OG (which no one ever sees or uses
anyway).

Thanks to all the ideas and discussion.
- Addi