[drupal-support] Limit the filters available for a certain post?

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sat Mar 5 16:33:51 UTC 2005

Op zaterdag 5 maart 2005 15:04, schreef Anisa:
> I would like to use a Wiki filter for a specific field in a new module I
> am trying to make...  either make it a default for that one field, or
> make the other filters unavailable.  Is there anyway to do this?  I
> don't want to change it to the default for the whole site.

Hi,

There are lots of ways to do so.
A good place to start your Drupal coding is at drupal.org/contribute.
In your case you will be looking at filters and filter documentation. and
because learning by example is (IMO) still the best way to do so: Have a look
here:
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/docs/developer/examples/filter_example.module?rev=1.6&view=log

Regards,
 Bèr