[drupal-support] RSS Feed errors

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Wed Mar 16 03:45:59 UTC 2005

Hello,

	I am trying to set up a block for an RSS feed.

	When I do this on my test machine it works.
	When I do it on the clients ISP machine,
	I get errors:

2005-03-16 03:22	      warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to www.xyz.or.	Anonymous		details
2005-03-16 03:22	      Aggregator: failed to parse RSS feed XYZ : 0 Success.	Anonymous		 details
2005-03-16 03:22	      warning: fsockopen(): php_hostconnect: connect failed in /home/dr	Anonymous		  details

	What should I be looking at to understand what is causing these
	errors?

-----
                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively