[drupal-support] flexinode title field

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Tue Mar 22 11:11:08 UTC 2005

Hm.  Does the locale module translate these strings on a node type
basis?  For example, for flexinode type 1, I want title to be something,
and for flexinode type 2, I want it to be something else.

I am putting these things in a book.  The book will be organized Book >
A > Series > Set.  Contributors will be filling out 'Set' pages.
Ideally, I wouldn't need to put 'series' in there, because they will add
it to the appropriate place in the book by adding it to the outline, but
just in case they mess up and I have to go back and fix it...

Right now 'Set name' which I want to be the title is the 2nd field
because of this.  I guess I can make series the 2nd field or just put it
anywhere else, it just doesn't look as nice.  :)

How much is a bit of programming?  I will look into it.  Thank you for
your help!

Anisa.