[drupal-support] First time installation problem: Warning:main(includes/bootstrap.inc): failed

sudheshna aaa sudheshna at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:51:29 UTC 2005

But if I keep the entire drupal directory structure together,  I am getting
"page not found"

I have made the following changes to C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache\htdocs\drupal-4.5.2\includes\www.drupalTest.com.php

Created www.drupalTest.com.php.

$db_url = "mysql://devuser@localhost/drupal";
$base_url = "http://www.drupalTest.com";