[drupal-support] Issues with Organic Groups

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Tue Mar 29 19:11:37 UTC 2005

Hi Will,

Hmmm... thanks for pointing me at Taxonomy Access. Is there a
comprehensive write up on "Drupal Permissioning"?  Besides the basic
drupal docs?  It seems like this is a fruitful area for additional doco
- It seems like fine grained permmissions are the first thing that
clients ask about.

Also, my question was not so much about how to add additional
permissions on top of OG but how to fix the mess that I've found myself in.

Dan