[support] translation block

Mohammed Al-shar' mohammed at atexplorer.com
Mon Oct 30 21:40:22 UTC 2006

hello.

is there a way to modify the out put of the translation block that is generated by the translation module, part of the i18n set of modules. I am trying to play with the following statement:
<?php print theme("item_list", translation_get_links($_GET['q'])); ?>
what this produces are links for the 2 languages and their associated flags in 2 lines since it's a list. I assume that changing "item_list" will change the way those links are rendered? but how, what other functions can I use?

it would be great if in the end I could display only the flags in one line, next to each other. or better yet, if I could display only the flag for the none-active language.

any ideas?

Mohammed al-shar'