[support] Install script does not appear

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Feb 2 16:07:44 UTC 2007

Based on this, I'm betting the AllowOverrides All directive is not set
for your drupal directory in the apache vhosts.conf or httpd.conf.  It
looks like you've got some pretty odd PHP.ini settings going on, much of
it with things like magic quotes, etc.  Drupal sets some of these via
the .htaccess file, but AllowOverrides All needs to be set in order for
these to work.

Dave