[support] settings "Wizard"

Jon Vile jon at guidedelearning.com
Wed Feb 7 17:14:13 UTC 2007

I am trying to create a settings "Wizard" for my site. This would take
them to at least one page which has all the fields from the edit profile
page (including sub-pages) and hopefully also the settings page for the
mysite module.

this is very similar to the show fields on registration form function,
but the users are (necessarily) generated by an administrator, so I
can't use the the registration form function of the profile module. I've
tried a few different things - making a php page based on the profile
page for example with some liberal cutting and pasting - but I was
wondering if anyone else had attempted something similar and could give
me some pointers.

Thanks
Jon Vile