[support] Upgrade broke users somehow

Grandmother Spider gs at grandmother-spider.com
Wed Feb 14 01:26:27 UTC 2007

> Have you tried truncating (emptying) your sessions and cache tables
> in the database?

I tried that--I tried everything. Eventually I had to roll back the
upgrade. I discovered that the original was a few releases behind
current for 4.6, so I upgraded it to the last 4.6 release and then I'll
have a bash at 4.7 later this week. I'm officially spent at present. :)

Lynn S.

------
Mama, homeschooler, writer, activist, spinner & knitter
http://www.siprelle.com

NOTICE: The National Security Agency may have read this email without
warning, warrant, or notice.