[support] Drupal Integration with a Struts-based Java Application

Asad Habib asadhhabib at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 08:17:25 UTC 2007

Thanks for your input Larry. By "used with" I mean that the CMS would be
accessed via the Java web application. However, the architecture you
mentioned below seems like a more viable solution. I can run Drupal
separately from the application and have the application pull from the
Drupal MySQL database. This is also a better design since the application is
for user and the CMS is for the admin so they really should be separate.

- Asad