[support] Drupal Integration with a Struts-based JavaApplication

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Feb 16 15:57:02 UTC 2007

Or visa versa.  We use J2EE applications and oracle enterprise
applications to manage data that is included in Drupal.  We primarily
use REST web services to accomplish this. So we make a web service to
provide the data from the J2EE application, and then write php drupal
modules to pull information from those rest web services into drupal via
http calls.

Good luck.