[support] search errors

Mohammed Al-shar' mohammed at atexplorer.com
Sat Feb 17 13:29:29 UTC 2007

hi Laura and all.

I have fixed this collation issue by altering the defected tables to utf_general_si by running the following sql commands one by one:
ALTER TABLE files_backup CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci
ALTER TABLE mailman_lists CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci
ALTER TABLE mailman_users CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci
ALTER TABLE node_comment_statistics CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci
ALTER TABLE queue CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci
ALTER TABLE search_index CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci
ALTER TABLE search_total CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci

those were the tables that needed to be fixed in my specific case.

thanks.
Mohammed Al-shar'