[support] Node Access Table stopped updating

Greg Holsclaw greg.holsclaw at trouvemedia.com
Wed Feb 21 22:46:29 UTC 2007

All,

Firstly, thank you much for all the support you dole out over the
months.

My trouble is that after a while, the node_access table has stopped
being updated when new nodes are created. Usually the nid is entered,
with realm = all and 'grant_view' = 1. This lets all users who have the
'access content' permission actually see the node when it is published.

But without the entries there, anon users can't see anything.

I recented used the Taxonomy Access module, but then inactivated and
uninstalled if from my Drupal 5 site. Could it still be causing a
problem? Can a server be caching some of the old PHP code somehow.

Thank you for your help.

Greg