[support] Make Create Content redirect to login/register for anonymous users

Mattias Hällkvist mattiasha at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 22:21:39 UTC 2007

Actually what I'd like is for the menu to be exactly the same for EVERY
usergroup but using logintoboggan I can make the access denied pages
redirect to login/register.. Is there some place in the code where I can
disable it to change the menu based on the usergroup the current user is in?

Cheers!
/Mattias