[support] permissions problems

Jeff Pflueger jeff at wildernessfringe.com
Sun Jun 3 17:58:32 UTC 2007

Yes. Thanks for that. I double checked (and just triple checked) this.
Also - I thought that maybe there is a conflict with the view module. So
I checked here as well to make sure that any views I had created were
also "viewable" by all (one does this by leaving all categories
unchecked in the view options)

Any other ideas?

--
Jeff Pflueger Photo Media